Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

New Mobile Food Vendor Business License Application


  1. 1. Step One
  2. 2. Signature and Payment
  • Step One

    1. Mobile Food Vendor Business License Application
      As set forth in the Lyons Town Code, an annual business license is required for all businesses operating in the Town of Lyons. Business licenses expire on December 31 of each year.

      It is the business owner’s responsibility to remember that business licenses must be renewed each January. Failure to renew may result in the revocation of the license as indicated in Section 2-1-10 of the Lyons Town Code.

      Business licenses of any type, including both renewing and new businesses, are $50.
      Renewing business license applications and payments must be submitted on or before Wednesday, Jan. 30. All renewals submitted after 4:30 p.m. on January 30 will be issued a penalty of ten percent (10%) of the amount of the license fee, and an additional five percent (5%) of the original fee will be added on the last day of each calendar month (LMC § 6-1-100).

      Payment information is listed at the end of the application.
    2. Signage
      If you have questions about signage, please see Article 9 - Sign Regulations of Lyons Municipal Code. Contact the Community Development Department at if you need additional information.
    3. Town of Lyons Business License Application
      This application must be completed in full.
    4. Please Check One*
    5. (This may be a Facebook page or other informational hosting site. Please mark N/A if you/your employees do not manage your business's content online.)
    6. Required by all Retail and Commercial Food businesses.
    7. Retail Food Establishment License Alternative

      If you do not have a Retail Food Establishment License select the option below that applies to your business. If you select 'cottage food industry' please make sure you are following the guidelines set by Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment's Cottage Act:

    8. Please upload a scan or image of your current Boulder County Retail Food Establishment License.
    9. Zoning
      Food trucks and mobile food vendors are authorized to vend on commercial property only. Food trucks and mobile food vendors cannot vend in the parks or on Town of Lyons property. Food trucks and mobile vendors must receive authorization from a Lyons business to vend on their commercial lot.
    10. Grease and Waste Removal*
      Grease and other food waste cannot be disposed in the Town of Lyons without first submitting a disposal plan to the Utilities Department. Will you be disposing of your grease and waste inside Lyons town limits?
    11. Please provide all addresses where you will be serving food/parked.
    12. If you plan on disposing grease and waste inside Lyons town limits, please provide a disposal plan.
    13. Please type full name