Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
$1000 (in two installments; see details below)
Individual artists may submit up to 3 pieces per application. Please include at least 3 high-quality images (showing views from different angles) per piece, as well as all dimensions of each piece, and a weight estimate, if possible.
• Selected art will be on display for a required period of two years.
• A stipend of $1000 is delivered in two installments; half up front and half upon completion of the two-year contract.
• The Town of Lyons will affix weather-resistant placards with the work's title and artist’s contact information to the mounting stone of each artwork.
• The mounting stone and placement site of each artwork will be provided for and determined by the Town of Lyons.
• A walking art tour map will be posted on the town's information kiosk and available at the Visitors' Center and at businesses throughout town. The map will be also be easily viewable on the Town of Lyons' website and via key social media outlets.
• Information will also be shared regionally with the nearby towns of Boulder, Estes Park, Allenspark, Longmont, and other communities.
• Several pieces of art in Lyons has been sold to collectors, who viewed the pieces while on display in town. If you wish your art to be not for sale (NFS), or if you'd like more information on LAHC's Special Legacy Designation, for permanently donated works of art, please let us know.
Please direct any questions to LAHC Staff Liaison, Kim Mitchell, email@example.com
Applicants may submit up to three (3) different pieces for LAHC consideration. There is no submission fee.
The Lyons Arts and Humanities Commission does not discriminate against any person or organization based on age, race, sex, color, creed, religion, national origin, native language, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, ancestry, marital status, gender, veteran status, military status, political service, affiliation, or disability.
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field