Go Paperless with Your Utility Bill!
The Town's online bill payment option saves you time and gives you more flexibility in how you pay your bill. It’s fast, easy, and secure. Going paperless helps reduce the costs and resources of printing and mailing bills each month.
To setup an online account:
1. Go to: www.xpressbillpay.com
2. Select “Create a New Account”. Fill in the email and password fields, then click in the “I’m not a robot” box and follow the prompts.
3. Complete the short registration form and click “Next.”
4. Go to your inbox and open the verification email and click “Verify Email”. Then select “Continue” to log in.
5. Select your billing organization and follow the prompts for linking your bill.
6. Once your bill is added to your account, you can add another bill, view and pay your bill online, or setup a recurring auto payment schedule. The 'paperless' option will then be found on the home page.
Congratulations to the winners who enrolled in paperless billing last month. The Town had 45 new paperless bill participants. The winners, chosen at random are Jacque Clark, Gene Cavender, Clara Thomas and James Morton.
Please direct questions to Utility Billing Clerk, Audrey Dicus, 303-823-6622, ext. 11.