Limb Drop Off Event
Saturday, Nov 5 | 9 am- noon
The Town of Lyons is helping to host another self-service Fire Mitigation/Fuels Reduction Drop Off Day. This drop-off service is for residents with property located within the Lyons Fire Protection District boundary, for one day only, Saturday, November 5, from 9 am - Noon at the Lyons Public Works Facility.
LOCATION: 4687 Ute Hwy, in front of Town’s public works facility, (east of the tiny house builder)
• Branches and limbs ONLY.
• NO yard waste, roots, grass, pine needles, pine cones, tree stumps, flood debris, dirt, rocks, construction materials, lumber or trash. It will not be accepted.
• No construction debris or treated lumber. No nails or wire in limbs. It will not be accepted.
• Limbs should be cut as straight as possible. Limbs must be less than 6" diameter and all cuts facing the same direction.
• Self- service, you unload your vehicle
• Residential Use Only
• Volunteers will ensure materials meet the requirements.
• No commercial drop-off accepted.