Much to be Grateful For!
With Thanksgiving two short days away and knowing that 2020 has brought us all significant challenges, we wanted to check in, share our gratitude and what we are grateful for.
- The natural beauty, sandstone cliffs & spectacular sunsets that surround Lyons.
- Bohn Park Phase 2 opened this past fall. Kids of all ages are ripping it up in the new skate park! Softball and baseball in 2021!
- First responders and fire fighters who worked so hard to keep Lyons safe last month.
- Your Lyons' area restaurants and businesses have been working tirelessly, be sure to stop in and support them!
- Lyons Volunteers! They collected over one ton of scrap metal, 30 cubic yards of block Styrofoam and saved 4.13 tons of leaves from the Landfill!
- New sidewalks and improved storm drainage along High St and 4th Ave.
- Our neighbors & creating new traditions.
- Eight Lyons Firefighters graduated from Fire Academy this past weekend.
- Surrounding yourself with what matters!
- We have a generous and giving community, supporting the Lyons Community Foundation and LEAF, the Lyons Emergency Assistance Fund.
- Heaps of open space to get outside and explore.
- New artwork installed throughout town, including the Bell of Renewal.
- Essential workers who are on the front lines every day.
- We never tire of the stellar sunrise! What a glorious greeting the sun gives the mountains! (John Muir)
A little gratitude goes a long way.
Thanks Lyons for your Grit. Grace. Gratitude.
Town Hall will be closed on Thursday and Friday for the holiday.We hope you have a Happy Thanksgiving.