Join us in beautiful Bohn Park along the St Vrain Creek, on Sunday, June 4th, 2023 from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. for our 3rd annual Lyons Summer Artisan Market. Local artisans will be selling creative arts, jewelry, wearables, and more! This event will be held in conjunction with the Lyons Community Foundation Grillin' and Chillin' BBQ and cook-off.
Enjoy live entertainment by Blue Canyon Boys between 1:00 p.m. and 3:00 p.m., rootbeer floats, good food, and locally crafted art!
This event is outdoors, remember to bring cash in case of intermittent issues with wifi and cell service.
- Date: Sunday, June 4, 2023
- Time: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Location: Bohn Park, 199 2nd Ave
- Parking: Paid parking is available in the Bohn Park parking lot. Free parking is available across the street. Bohn Park is also within walking distance of Lyons Main Street.
- Other: This event is outdoors. Please bring cash in case of wifi or cell service issues.