Reservations for 2023 will open May 15th.
Picnic tables at LaVern M. Johnson Park are available for reservations on weekend days from Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend.
Picnic Table Rules & Regulations:
- Picnic table reservations are valid from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. on the day of the reservation.
- Users must arrive by 11 a.m. or the reservation will be forfeit with no refund.
- Maximum of 8 (eight) people per table.
- Reservations must be made at least 24 hours in advance.
- Pop-up tents may not be staked down - only water weights Shade tents are allowed and encouraged (up to 10'x10'). Please note staking of any kind is not permitted; please plan to use water weights or sand bags for shade tents.
- Campfires and charcoal or propane camp stoves are NOT allowed. Users may bring charcoal for the on-site grills.
- Alcohol is not permitted.
- Amplified sound is not permitted.
- Reservations must vacate their site by 8:00 p.m. of the expiration date listed on the permit.
- No refunds for no-shows. No refunds for early departure.
- Paid parking is still required for picnic table reservations. Parking is $3 per hour on weekends and holidays, and $2 per hour on weekdays.