Camping at LaVern M. Johnson Park
LaVern Johnson Park Camping InformationThere are 16 RV sites with full hookups and 17 tent sites.
The rv camping season runs year-round. Tent camping is available from mid-April through mid-October. There are several community events that take place during the summer where camping and shelter reservations may not be available at LaVern Johnson Park.
Camping reservations must be made online. Reservations may be made up to 12 months in advance - weekends in summer traditionally fill up quickly.
To make a reservation, visit www.reserveamerica.com.
4th of July, Labor Day)
|RV with Full Hookups||$50-$55||$55|
**3-night minimum required for Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day holidays
There is access to potable water, flush toilets, and showers (additional fee) within the park. Shower code is only available to campers via the Park Host.
- A three-night minimum is required for the Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day weekends.
- Maximum of 6 (six) people per site.
- Maximum of 1 (one) RV/mobile camping unit or 1 (one) tent per site.
- Quiet hours are from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m. Please respect others.
- Campfires are not permitted, and charcoal and propane camp stoves are only allowed in designated camping sites.
- Campers must vacate their site by 11:00 a.m. of the expiration date listed on permit.
- Check-in time is 1:00 p.m.
- Tents are not permitted on RV sites.
- Maximum consecutive stay during the peak season (Memorial Day through Labor Day) is 14 nights, with a minimum of 7 nights between stays. Maximum 3 weeks total during the peak season (up to 21 days).
- No refunds for no-shows. No refunds for early departure.
Campers should check in with the Park/Camp Host to receive their Camping Permit, which must be placed on the designated site marker post, located at each campsite.
Each site includes parking for 1 (one) vehicle. Parking permits are obtained from the Park/Camp Host, and should be placed in a visible location on the dashboard. Additional parking permits may be purchased from the Park/Camp Host for $5 each per night.
There is no parking on-site for tent camping by the river (sites 9-17). Tent campers must park in the parking lot.
To reserve a site at LaVern M. Johnson Park, please visit www.reserveamerica.com
Cancellation and Refund Policy
The reservation fees are non-refundable. Reservations cancelled less than 3 days prior to arrival will not be issued a refund. Reservations cancelled 4 to 14 days prior to arrival will be charged the equivalent of one night's stay plus the reservation fees. Reservations cancelled more than 14 days prior to arrival will receive a full refund of the camping fees, minus a $20 cancellation fee and the reservation fees.
Refunds will not be issued for no-shows or early departures.