Ballots are mailed to all active registered voters the week of October 17. Check your registration at www.BoulderCountyVotes.org.
October 31 is the last day to register and still receive a ballot in the mail (otherwise you need to register and vote in person). Voting in person is also available beginning October 24. Locations and hours of operation are listed in your mail ballot packet or online.
Lyons Town Hall Drive-By Tent Dates:
Friday, November 4th, 2016 - 8am to 6pm
Saturday, November 5th, 2016 - 8am to 6pm
Monday, November 7th, 2016 - 8am to 6pm
Tuesday, November 8th, 2016 - 7am to 7pm (Election Day)
Key Dates for the 2015 Coordinated Election:
• Ballots are mailed to active voters
• Voter services available at Boulder County Clerk & Recorder’s Office in Boulder
• All 24-hour Ballot Drop Boxes open
• Voter Service and Polling Centers open
• Last day to register and still receive a ballot in the mail
• Drive-by Ballot Drop-off locations open
November 8 General Election
• Ballot drop-off and voting services available 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Ballots must be received by 7 p.m. to be counted.
More on Lyons Elections >>