FREE Curbside Collection of Tree Limbs
June 27 and June 28 | Lyons Town Limits
The Town of Lyons has hired a contractor to pick up tree limbs Thursday, June 27 and Friday, June 28.
- Branches and limbs ONLY. No grass, weeds, loose yard waste, or compost. It will not be picked up.
- No construction debris or treated lumber. No nails or wire in limbs. It will not be picked up.
- Limbs and branches should be placed curbside by 7:00 am on June 27 in order to be picked up.
- Limbs should be cut as straight as possible. Limbs must be less than 8" diameter and all cuts facing the same direction.
- Place limbs into stacks. Neighbors are requested to consolidate where possible.
- Limbs should be placed off the sidewalk, Please work to ensure that no obstacles interfere with the pickup of the limb pile by the loader and chipper. Do not park in front of your limb pile. Municipal code prohibits placing items in the street.
- Limbs will not be collected in alleys. Even if your trash/recycling collection occurs in an alley, you must place limbs curbside in front of your property for pick-up.
- Two collection days are scheduled; any limbs placed at the curb after the collection day will not be collected and will be the responsibility of the homeowner to dispose of.
- Another curbside pick up will be scheduled for late Fall.